- Places to visit: Valparaíso and Viña del Mar
- Available: Monday to Sunday 09:00 hrs or 15:30 hrs
- Start place: Valparaíso or Viña del Mar (hotel/address)
- Tour includes: Authorized vehicle + professional driver + English speaking tour guide + La Sebastiana Home-Museum entrance ticket (closed on Mondays) or Fonck Museum entrance ticket + traditional funicular ticket.
Visit Viña del Mar "The Garden City", famous Chilean summer city with a fascinating natural beauty, gastronomy and lifestyle. Go through the coastal road and explore its main attractions (Quinta Vergara, flower clock, among others).
Visit Valparaiso and fall in love with this city declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. Valparaíso has the form of a natural amphitheater facing the sea, almost all the city is hanging on the hills. Walk by the traditional Atkinson and Gervasoni strolls full of history of the foreign immigrants that arrived to Valparaíso when this important Port was considered “The Jewel of The Pacific Ocean” (before Panamá Canal).
Ride one traditional “ascensor” (funicular) of Valparaíso and visit 21 de Mayo stroll and its magnificent viewpoint of the city.
Visit to Sotomayor Square reminiscent of the heroes of Iquique and the Pacific War.
Passengers can choose one option to visit (including ticket):
• House Museum "La Sebastiana" of the Chilean poet Pablo Neruda (closed on Mondays): Inspiration place of the Chilean poet Pablo Neruda in Valparaiso (Nobel Prize for Literature, 1971). It is an aerial house with wonderful views of the bay, with stairs and crannies that make it very special. In the house collections of antique maps, marine and other paintings are preserved, including a portrait of Lord Cochrane and oil showing little José Miguel Carrera before being shot.
• Francisco Fonck Museum of Archaeology and Natural History: Exhibitions of Chilean cultures as Rapa Nui, Mapuche and many other continental Chile cultures in recently remodeled rooms. Natural history exhibition with ecosystems of the region of Valparaiso from a transversal perspective beginning with the marine ecosystem of Easter Island and continuing with marine animals of coastal region, central coast, central valley and Los Andes mountain range.